VIP CLUB is an extra benefits programme that is granted to investors who have achieved VIP Silver status and have an active investment portfolio of €15,000 or more.
Who is a VIP investor and when does one become one?
VIP Investor statuses:
- VIP Bronze. Active portfolio size from €5 000.
- VIP Silver. Active portfolio size from €15 000.
- VIP Gold. Active portfolio size from €50 000.
- VIP Platinum. Active portfolio size from €125 000.
How much money do VIP CLUB investors get?
- Buyback (+5%): The opportunity to sell insolvent investments for 5% more than all other investors. All fees can be found here.
- Free transfers: The possibility to make SEPA transfers from your e-money account for free.
- Free additional accounts: Option to open additional accounts for free - VIP silver 1 account, VIP gold 2 accounts, VIP Platinum 3 accounts.
- VIP Facebook group: the opportunity to discuss and share your investment experience with other VIP silver, gold and platinum investors.
- Webinar Series: Webinars are organised exclusively for VIP Club members.
- Individual meetings: Personal consultations to discuss investment goals, strategies and new opportunities with our investment specialists.
- VIP Brunch: Before important changes to our investor-related functionalities, VIP Club members have the opportunity to be the first to get a first look at the functionalities and to comment on them.
- VIP Terrace: Events where the latest NEO Finance news is presented and investment topics are openly discussed with like-minded people.
- Lunch with the Chairman of the Board: A chance to discuss all investor concerns and get first-hand answers from NEO Finance's Chairman of the Board Evaldas Remeikis.